New to the 2022 ARA Conference – Expo Live
Expo Live is an energizing approach to discovering the newest innovations in products, technology, and services available to the ag retail industry.
Within the Expo Hall walls, three back-to-back dynamic speakers representing ARA member companies will take only minutes to share their message with key decision makers in ag retail. Bring your lunch to the Expo Live presentations scheduled below on Wednesday, Nov. 30.
12:15 pm PST | ICL Growing Solutions
- Innovative Solutions to Evolving Crop Nutrient Management: ICL FertilizerpluS multi-nutrient products
- Speaker: Dr. Jason Haegele, ICL North American Agronomy Lead
12:35 pm PST | Taranis
- How to Cover More Acres in 2023 (Without Adding to Your Plate) with Taranis
- Speaker: Mike DiPaola, Chief Commercial Officer, Taranis.
1:05 pm PST | Esri
- A Geographic Approach for Agriculture Retailers
- Speakers: Mark Dann, Esri Agriculture Accounts Executive; and Elvis Takow, Solution Engineer in the Natural Resources sector of Esri.
Why you should exhibit:
Generate leads, build relationships and create future sales by spending time with quality customers at the 2022 ARA Conference & Expo. The conference devotes almost 10 hours to the expo and offers substantial opportunities for interaction. The most recent in-person expo featured 98 exhibitors and reached more than 600 attendees. Don’t miss your opportunity to be among the 2022 ARA Exhibitors. ARA utilizes an online platform for its exhibitors to select booth space in real-time, so the sooner you reserve, the more options you’ll have to select your preferred location!